Wednesday 15 August 2012

Back home

I've been travelling back and forth around the country for a while. It's been lovely, but now I'm glad to be back home.

This will be a short post as I'm pretty tired, but I'm also pretty excited because I bought a bike today! My old one was lovely but kept breaking down so eventually I abandoned it. This one was cheaper than most bikes in this style and seems to be in good condition. The saddle needs some love, I'm not sure if I'm going to recover it or simply sew one of those detachable saddle covers.



I have soo many projects for this autumn! First of all I'm going to write my Bachelor's thesis, which I'm pretty excited about, but I'm also going to try to sew and knit as much as possible. Hopefully I'll have lots of things to post about soonish!

2 comments:

  1. Grattis till din nya cykel! Så fint fotograferad i kvällsljuset :0)

    ReplyDelete