Thursday 23 August 2012

Back to school window-shopping

Uni starts up again in September and I honestly can't wait! When the temperature's in the 30s and all I can think about is brisk autumn days and starting to wear tights and jumpers again I feel seriously misplaced. I haven't done anything postworthy for a while now, but I figure some life signs are in order.

I won't be getting any money until my courses have started so I'm pretty broke right now, but I thought we might do some back to school window shopping today!

Cruising around town in burgundy platforms? Yes please!
  1. I've been dreaming about a leather jacket for a while now. Preferably slim and not too long, I mostly wear clothes with a nipped in waist and I want it to work with that. This one is from Topshop, I'm not sure it's perfect but it gets the point across.
  2. Temporary tattoos are pretty cool, I'm in love with these kitty ones from harrietgray on Etsy.
  3. Can you have too many black dresses? I'm not sure I can. This one from Topshop has a really sweet tie neck (this is a Topshop heavy set I'm afraid).
  4. I've been in love with this triangle locket for a long time now, it's from Moon and Sable on Etsy.
  5. Definitely getting these burgundy plateau brogues as soon as I have some money! From Swedish store Din Sko.
  6. Topshop again, but seriously, tights with crosses on them? I'd love a pair, but unfortunately I'm late to the party, they're sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment