Thursday 16 August 2012

Hedgehogs and knitting


Today I'm knitting. I started knitting a black beret yesterday but the pattern for it was driving me mad so I've put it off for now. Instead I'm knitting socks!

Unlike most socks, the ones I'm making are knitted on two needles and then sewn together. Good for me since the beret is knitted with sock needles and I'm kind of fed up with them right now.

Oh, and I met a baby hedgehog today. He had me a bit worried as he seemed really weak and there were flies sitting on him, but we gave him some food and water and put him in the shade and when I went to check on him later he seemed a bit more awake. I'm going back down to make sure he's doing well soon, if it's not too dark and he hasn't hidden I might be able to get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment