Thursday 6 September 2012

What's going on?

I'm finally back at uni, which means that I once again have a regular income, yay!

Today I'm celebrating with a gym membership (unless I chicken out when I'm standing in line to get it) and a trip to the Asian shop in town (I'm really into Japanese food at the moment so I'm hoping to pick up some kitchen must-haves when I'm there). I'm also taking Mr. Boyfriend out for a lunch date after today's lecture, there's a nice salad place in town that I think we might go to.

I need to get some lining fabric for the dress I'm planning, so I haven't started on that yet. Maybe it's for the best as I've got a nice little treat arriving in the mail any day now: Gertie's New Book for Better Sewing by fab sewing blogger Gertie. Going by the teaser pictures she's posted on her blog the book is going to be great and maybe I'll decide that I want to use one of her patterns instead of the one I've had my eye on.

Right. I need to go and have a shower and prepare for today's lecture (we're discussing Jane Eyre ♥), sorry for the lack of pictures in this post, I promise to get better at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment